Talk:Semantic MediaWiki with Property Clusters
SMW(pc) - ERM
I do not know where to put this else:
- csv files in the wiki (one file per page)
- could this be used to output data on other pages?
- is there a way to manipulate the csv files in better forms, e.g. to have columnes
- can ODF (OpenDocument Format), specifically ODS files be used as data source?
- instead of having specific class, list etc templates around, couldnt the relationships be handled by a ERM design file and then make use of the call extension to pass the values to a core set of templates?
Tobias Conradi 17:35, 1 April 2008 (CEST)
There are many ideas in the air. If you would like to discuss in more detail (in German, presumably ;-), write an email and I'll give you my phone number.
- Gero 21:48, 1 April 2008 (CEST)
I came here to ask you something, but I got distracted by this and I forgot what it was... Anyway, how many of your 'suggestions for small changes to SMW' have been implemented?
Oh yeah, is there a DPL mailing list?
I'd really like that!
All the best, --Dmb 17:10, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
- I was in contact to the SMW authors during a European conference on the Sematic Web this summer. I think they understood my ideas quite well - but I am not sure how much of them will make it into one of the next releases. Maybe you ask them directly?
- I believe strongly in typed documents but I am not so sure that today's Semantic Wikis are easy enoug to use. That´s why I tried to show a medium course between loose and strict structure ...
- Gero 14:12, 7 December 2008 (UTC)