Wgraph:Requests for new features
Requests affecting Wgraph
Requests that affect aiSee
Fix the bugs mentioned in Wgraph:Known Bugs
- As far as I see there are some inconsistencies within aiSee, which should be repaired.
- Gero 15:02, 21 July 2007 (CEST)
More flexible definition of regions
- A 'backrange' property and a 'backclass' property would be nice. They would allow to traverse edges in reverse order. It should be possible to specify these properties in addition to 'class' and 'range'.
- Similarly it should be possible to specify only target nodes and classes and/or backclasses; aiSee would have to look for the source nodes which lead to the specified target nodes.
- Gero 15:01, 21 July 2007 (CEST)
The Author's to do list
- Wgraph could save its result as a normal wiki image in the hashed directory tree. Is this really desirable?
- Can we avoid to update the image if the wgraph statement does not change between two edits?
- Currently thumb, png and svg are always produced. We could save resources because not all variants are always needed.
- improve and document commandline interface of #wgraph
- cross-check with aiSee reference manual, refer to commands/properties described there
- reproduce subgraph example no.8 of aiSee manual
- check 'level', 'layer', 'vertical_order' and document the behaviour
- can UML sequence state charts easily be drawn? Are levels helpful?
- improve Wgraph manual
Wgraph, a practical tool
Wow! Gero, Wgraph:Example Timebar and Wgraph:Sample Genealogy 6 are examples involving practical application. Wgraph:Example Timebar example is a little likes the another timeline-WikiTimeScale, a type of timnline I really want. I hope its application will be as easy to use as Wgraph:Sample Genealogy 6 is.--Roc michael 01:31, 27 August 2007 (CEST)