The number you are trying to call is not reachable mean that
the phone is either switched off or out of the network range. There can be several reasons for the same. We have listed down some possible solutions to the problem.
- Check the Phone Settings: The first thing you need to do is go to your phone’s settings and check if the Do Not Disturb mode is turned on. If it is, then incoming calls will be automatically rejected. To turn it off, head over to Settings -> Do Not Disturb and disable the feature.
- Check Airplane Mode: In some cases, your phone might be in Airplane mode without you realizing it. This mode turns off all connectivity on your device so that it doesn’t interfere with airplane equipment. To turn it off, simply go to your phone’s settings and disable the Airplane mode.
- Check the Network Connection: Another possibility is that the network connection is not strong enough to place a call. In this case, you should try moving to a different location or wait for the signal to get stronger.
- Restart the Phone: If none of the above solutions work, then restarting your phone might do the trick. Simply turn off your device and turn it back on after a few seconds. This will refresh the network connection and might fix the problem.
- Update the Phone Software: Outdated software can also cause this problem. To update your phone’s software, go to Settings -> About Phone -> System Updates and check for any available updates. Install them if there are any.
10 Tricks to Make Your Phone Not Reachable and Avoid Unwanted Calls
Have you ever been in the middle of something important and your phone rings? Or worse, you receive a call from an unknown number and you can’t just ignore it. But what if there was a way to make your phone not reachable without having to turn it off?
Here are 10 tricks to make your phone not reachable and avoid unwanted calls:
Use Airplane Mode:
This will disable all connectivity on your phone including the ability to receive calls. To enable Airplane Mode, simply swipe down from the top of your screen (on Android) or go to Settings -> Airplane Mode (on iPhone).
Do Not Disturb Mode:
This mode will silence all incoming calls and notifications. You can customize it to allow calls from certain contacts or repeat callers. To enable Do Not Disturb Mode, go to Settings -> Do Not Disturb.
Use a Call Blocker App:
There are several call blocker apps available that will allow you to block unwanted calls. Some of the more popular ones include TrueCaller and Hiya.
Turn Off Cellular Data:
This will prevent your phone from receiving calls, but you will still be able to use Wi-Fi. To turn off cellular data, go to Settings -> Cellular Data and toggle the switch to the Off position.
Put Your Phone on Silent Mode:
This will silence all incoming calls and notifications. To put your phone on silent mode, simply press the volume down button until the phone is on silent.
Turn Off the Ring/Silent Switch:
This will disable all sounds on your phone, including incoming calls. To turn off the ring/silent switch, simply flip the switch at the top of your iPhone.
Use Do Not Disturb While Driving:
This feature will silence all incoming calls and notifications while you are driving. To enable Do Not Disturb While Driving, go to Settings -> Do Not Disturb -> activate the Do Not Disturb While Driving toggle.
Disable Voice over LTE:
This will prevent your phone from using LTE for voice calls. To disable Voice over LTE, go to Settings -> Cellular Data Options and tap the Enable LTE switch to the Off position.
Enable Call Forwarding:
This will forward all incoming calls to another number. To enable call forwarding, go to Settings -> Phone -> Call Forwarding and toggle the switch to the On position.
Use a VPN:
This will encrypt your phone calls and make them more secure. To use a VPN, you will need to install a VPN app on your phone such as ExpressVPN or NordVPN.
Do you have any other tips for making your phone not reachable? Let us know in the comments below